Scary! It’s Dres’ year to design Rose’s Halloween costume.
|Rose’s First Halloween
Right after her first surgery
|Size 6 Juniors Prom Dress = $3|
|Size 6 Children’s – leotard = $4.50
Size 2T – 4T tights = $1.99
White Feather Hairpiece = $12.50 – ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?
Hobby Lobby = $5.09 ( Just give me an excuse to support the awesome Christian CEOs)
|Scrapbook Stickers = $2.60 with 40% off coupon
Buttons = $.50
White Feather Hair Clip = $1.99
Things I had on hand:
- White Thread
- Material Glue
- Cut skirt off dress
- Ripped 2 rows of feather ribbon off dress
- Glued rhinestone stickers to leotard
- Hand sewed feather ribbon (taken from skirt) onto leotard
- Hand sewed top hem onto skirt
- Thread elastic through my newly sown hem to make a tutu.
- Glued button onto feather hair clip
|Size 3T White Swan Costume
Total Cost = $14.58
BUT … I’m on the look out for size 8 toddler ballet slippers – I’ve got $5.42 left to spend