|Character & Attributes of God|
|Memorization of Verses|
|Memorization of Chapters|
|Classical Poetry Memorization|
|Counting forward and backward to 100|
|Quality of Numbers|
|Logic/Games (Card, Dice, Board, Dominos)|
|SOCIAL STUDIES||Fairy Tales from around the world|
|Wet on Wet Painting|
|Simple Rhythm Instruments|
|Month||Block Lesson #||Block||# of Weeks|
|April – May||9||Language Arts||5|
What makes Rhythm of Grace First Grade Curriculum unique?
- Biblically based: Christian first, Waldorf methodology second
- Integration of Classical books, poetry, music, and art
- Most stories and read aloud books are available online
- Integration of games as a means of teaching
- Unique school week – three days of lessons, one forest day, and one field trip or meaningful work day
- Day by day lesson plans set up in block lessons
- Music, handwork, art, meaningful work, forest day lessons, read-aloud books, and field trip ideas are included as well as Bible, Reading, Writing, and Math: no need to buy separate books for separate subjects
- Innerwork Bible study for teacher included
- A rough draft (unedited and unpublished) copy of Rhythm of Grace First Grade Curriculum will be available to purchase for a discounted price of $50.
- $50 will be paid via paypal.
- Rough Draft will be completely digital. It will be emailed to you via a google doc in Block lessons.
|Block Lesson #||Block||Emailed –
no later than
|1||Form Drawing||April 30, 2017|
|2||Arithmetic||May 31, 2017|
|3||Language Arts||June 30, 2017|
|4||Form Drawing||July 31, 2017|
|5||Arithmetic||August 31, 2017|
|6||Language Arts||September 30, 2017|
|7||Arithmetic||October 30, 2017|
|8||Form Drawing||November 31, 2017|
|9||Language Arts||December 30, 2017|
*The unpublished Kindergarten Curriculum can now also available for the discounted price of $50. It is ready to be emailed in a google doc to you in its entirety.
For inquires or to order – please email